The Nitecore UM2 is an intelligent USB charger with a total maximum output of 3000mA, offering speedy charging for your batteries. Please note, in order to achieve the maximum charging speed a 9V 2A QC 2.0 charging adapter must be used.
The charger features a charging programme specially optimised for IMR batteries which monitors the entire charging process, ensuring that the cut-off voltage is always within safe limits to extend the lifespan of the battery. Per single slot, the UM2 has a maximum output of 1500mA, which means a 3500mAh 18650 battery takes approximately 2 hours to reach 80% charge.
The Nitecore UM2 has an LCD display which relays real-time charging information. A short press on the 'V' button will cycle through details on the charged volume and charging time, charging current and battery voltage, battery type, cut-off voltage and charging mode. The charger will automatically select from 3 charging modes when the battery is inserted, according to the battery type and capacity. Alternatively, the charging parameters can be set manually to meet various charging needs; long press the 'C' button to enter the charging setting mode.
The charger offers over-discharged IMR battery restoration. When an over-discharged IMR battery is inserted, the screen will show 'EE EE'; simply long press the 'V' button to enter restoration mode. The screen will also display 'EE EE' if a short-circuited battery is inserted or the cell is the wrong way round.
- Input: DC 5V/2A 9V/2A 18W (Max)
- Output 4.35V 1% / 4.2V ± 1% / 3.7V ± 1% / 1.48V ± 1%
- QC Mode: 1500mAh x 2 (Max)
- Dimensions: 152 mm x 73 mm x 40 mm / 5.98" x 2.87" x 1.57"
- Weight: 148.3 g / 5.23 oz. (excluding charging cable)
- The Nitecore UM2 is compatible with the following IMR/Li-ion/LiFePO4 batteries: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340 (RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 17700, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26650, 26700 and the following NiMH/NiCd: AA, AAA, AAAA, C, D.